Home

Caution: Falling Dead Bodies = Damage? *SPOILERS*

lt_eightball

Sorry if someone else has pointed this out, I did my best looking for a similiar topic.

I was trudging thru NarShadaa getting sniped left and right by Greedo wannabes. One dude kept offing me with head shots till I finally figured out he was on a catwalk way above me. So i kill him with the tenloss and his body falls off the ledge, hits me, and I take damage! At first I thought someone else must have shot me at the same time but after a lot of quickloads I managed to repeat it. I tried to take a screenshot of impact but repeating it third time was near impossible. If someone else can confirm this...

In some ways this this is is a small stupid thing but I don't think I've played an FPS where falling bodies can kill you. It's another nice attention to detail by Raven (though I think a body falling as far as his did would have killed Kyle for sure)

screenies:

After the bridge blows up...

dbody01.jpg

he starts sniping me from above

dbody02.jpg

I return the favor

dbody03.jpg

He falls...

dbody04.jpg

Excuse me, next time could you fall more to the right please?

dbody05.jpg

Thanks.

dbody06.jpg

Welcome to the forums, lt_eightball. Here...*hands over a chocolate Jedi Medallion* ;)

I've edited your topic header to add *SPOILERS*. Please keep in mind others have not got that far in SP, yet, so try to add the *SPOILER* warning when you discover something. :)

Yes, I have to agree...there is a lot of attention to little details like that. They've done a good job. That's a nice bunch of screenies, BTW. :D

I also liked it when...

...you enter the freezing chamber earlier on in the game, and take damage from the cold.

Archived