Home

need help on doombringer

Silverthorn

I assume you've found your way into the communications area, right? Take the lift down to the area beneath the three main coloured booths... i.e. to the place with all the small square rooms suspended in the massive room with the "infinite" drop. You'll notice that these small rooms are layered, with red on top, green in the middle and blue on the bottom. Each small room contains a specific code. What you need to do is take a look in your datapad to find the exact code needed to send the transmition. Find the right code in the right colour and activate it. Then go back up to the main communication area and you'll notice the code has turned up on on the main consoles in the booths; activate/confirm it. Then back to the main control panel (the room overseeing the communication booths) and use the main controls.

Sorry if this sounds a tad confusing, but it is kind of hard discribing sections.

Originally posted by Silverthorn

i need to activate the communications array on the doombringer but cant find where to do it i have the codes in place waiting to to start .

its probably right in my face but i cant see it

thanks in advance

Silverthorn

lol i didnt even think of confirming it other than that i had already done it

knew the answer was in front of me :D

thx

Archived