Home

JediknightII.net clan

jedi-redemption

I would like to ask the moderators if it would be possible to make a jedknightII.net super clan. We could then make *clean* wars against other *so called* fansites. I mean these would be clean battles with none of the *cs syndrome* were 1 clan thinks it is much better than an other just because they have 1 good jedi with a head bigger than endor. I cant see many other fansites that have thought of this and it would be an idea that would a good 1. If anyone would like to help ie. Moderators and such what. I would like very much to discuss it with whoever would be willing to help. Below is my email adress for anyone that would like to start it off/help with it. Also the moderators could hold a small competition to find a tag for the clan.

Its just an idea. So please just put your opinion. Thanks

Jedi-Redemption

cheers mate. nice to see a happy face once and a while. do think this idea could be feasable (i dont think you spell it like that but what the hey.) ? I know im only a new member of this forum but i have been antisapating the launch of jk2 for ages now. I would love to part own/help in a clan with around 1000 people. If you think about it, it is bound to get people comming to the site. Even raven might notice that it has become a big thing. I dont think it would involve much more than time, but then we love the game so why does it matter ? lol. anyway i have said enough for 1 post. thanks again hammer.

Archived