Home

Song in the final level?

Puskis

Yes, what is it? I know it´s the same one from The Return of the Jedi, when Luke storms from the shadows to attack Vader.

If anyone could tell me the name of the song, or give me instructions how to extract in from the game files, I´d be most grateful. or is this illegal? ;D

I was hoping someone would do the work for me and find out, but I guess I'll have to scan through the pk3 files my self to find it... I wanted to know as well because the song just kicks ass.

I wanted to know the name of it so I could use the music command to change the song I'm listening to and listen to a song of my choice while in-game.

Well I looked around and just open assist0.pk3 with winzip , and click the path butten, then scroll down tell you find the music one and I belive the one you want is called yavinfinal_boss.mp3 and all of the music in jo is mp3 so all you have to do is extracte it and there you go.

Aye Mattock, thats the one playing during the last level (not including the last fight), and it kicks arse. Its indeed called yavfinal_explore.mp3. Wanted to post this earlier but the damn boards were at it again.

Now, if only I knew how to play the packed music files while in the game with the /music command. I try /music yavfinal_explore but it says it cant find the file. Oh well.

Like all music in JK2, its a remixed version of the official song which is called the dark side beckons btw, not the real thing.

Archived