Home

Weapon Details

GreyWing

Has anyone noticed that the blaster rifle and pistol projectiles seem to be moving too slow? In the movie the lasers were travelling almost as fast as bullets, I could throw a baseball faster than the shots in this game :p Also those thermal detonators are a bit...weak, you should be able to clear an entire room with just one of them.

Has anyone started a MOD project to tweak any of these settings? Does anyone have a link to the source code needed to make such a mod? I've got a few other ideas I'd like to implement as well, like being able to actually use the scope on the blaster rifle and increasing it's ROF so it'll shoot more like it did in the original DF.

• 2 weeks later...

i have sorta messed around with the weapons.dat file...there doesnt seem to be a way to increase the projectil speed other than fire rate, but i have been getting a lot of no more entity type errors and i can only get it to work for SP...i havnt found a way to increase the blast radius for the dets....i just need the SDK! then i can figure it all out!

Archived