Home

Fed Up of Explosive weapons ???

Orangina_Rouge

Hi

Well playing MP since the game is out i figured this nice little trick on Nar Shaada ledges while i was tryin to use the infamous Force push

Some Moron was tryin to shoot at us with the rocket launcher and suddenly the rocket changed direction

Then i tested what i tought to be true .....Force push return EVERYTHING shot at u ...rockets, Golan explosive balls , Repeater blue plasma shot ......all that cannot be returned with saber

So next time u see a lamer shootin a rocket at you , just return it in his face :D

Yeah, I like it when people start using the Missile Launcher. Except of course when I don't know they have it and they blast me from behind.

The secondary fire from the Heavy Repeater can fire faster than Force Push can "reload", but usually it can buy enough time to escape.

Force Push is one of the most useful force powers in the game.

Yeah it s amazingly useful

It protects against explosives weapons , it can get u kills where there is pits , it can stun your opponents ( well for this i prefer force pull coz it stun them close for easy slicing ;) ) and finally it counter Grip ......i can t see another more versatile power except for absorp

And for repeater , i agree it s a bit annoyig still but i managed to kill ( well in fact they killed themselves ..after all it s their shots lol ) some ppl by timing my pushes ....but it s true in general it s not worth the risk and better to escape

With practice people are going to reflexively force push when the see a rocket ect. It's just a matter of timing. There is very little time if the person is close to you so you have to anticipate when they will shoot.

Here another thing i found this evening ...

FORCE PULL IS WORKING

U can Steal the Weapons of others with force pull

U need to be close for it to happen ( i m unsure if the opponent have to touch your body after u pulled it or not but the fact is that i steal when i pull someone close )

The power is now balanced so that u can t steal weapons from miles away

Man i was ROFL when some stupid lamer tried to shot me with golan and then suddenly had poor bryar pistol in hand :D

are you guys playing on a lan? because I just can't imagine getting all those timings right over the internet... mind you, I managed to grip someone into a rocket that was heading in my direction. Still, it was kind of lucky and I don't think that I got the kill, but still...

Archived