Home

The "The Pit" map question

Baleine

Hi all!

Just coming back from playing around on the The Pit map. First I have to say that I love its there, because I found myself reloading again and again games in which reborn were just ahead around the next corner. The single player fights are just that much better than multiplayer fights.

Anyway, a question about your opponent on that map: is there any way on earth to beat her? Seriously, I must have played it for an hour, in which i died countless times and she never died once. I know I hit her several times on multiple fights, but she just wouldn't die! Even the last boss or cortosis-wearing reborn weren't THAT resilient to saber attacks.

She just kept killing me in one hit or multiple hits but she would just own me. Her 41 me 0.

Any information is appreciated.

On another note, has another map of this kind been found, or a way to spawn enemies such as reborn into regular maps for your own enjoyment?

I assume that you are talking about Dessan's sidekick? If so then yeah she is pretty tough.

I have found that in SP speed power is my best friend. I rarely use anything else. Just as you start the fight use speed and that will give you an instant advantage.Try to keep jumping to a minimum.

Secondly keep your distance and try to time your attacks so you can hit and back off. You will eventually get a feel for it and then whoop her butt!

Speed is your friend!!

Fun AI trick: Turn on you lightsaber and choose the heavy stance. Run down to her, and as soon as you get near, you'll notice her start to move. 100% of the time (provided you take no action, just run towards her, around the hole), she will start to jump. Immediately use Force Push as she begins to lift off the ground and she'll fall over, swing and press forward for your vertical slash, and about 50% of the time she'll die right then and there.

Archived