Home

plzz help stuck on level 2 the mining level killed every 1 dont know what to do now

black knight

plzzzz help stuck on level 2 that mining level killed every 1 dont know what to do now plzzzzzz help plzzzz ive killed evey 1 theres 2 doors whick i cant open plzz tell me how ive been stuck on this level all night and day sooo plzz help my fellow jedi's plzzzzzzzzzzz and let the force be with u

Before you can jump on the mine cart in the room that flashes you need to diable the iradiation by going out side and dropping on the steam vent when it comes out. When it goes back in then you can crawl in it and place acharge on it and it will be diabled. Get on the plunger and ride it back up to the room that used to flash red and get on the metal girder so you can drop on the next cart that comes by. Jump off the mine car when you see a glowing tunnel to your left.

Hope that helped, I may have done it the hard way but it worked for me.

Before you can jump on the mine cart in the room that flashes you need to diable the iradiation by going out side and dropping on the steam vent when it comes out. When it goes back in then you can crawl in it and place acharge on it and it will be diabled. Get on the plunger and ride it back up to the room that used to flash red and get on the metal girder so you can drop on the next cart that comes by. Jump off the mine car when you see a glowing tunnel to your left.

Hope that helped, I may have done it the hard way but it worked for me.

Archived