Home

Do the posts of Navaos ever become bearable?

Seyvern

When I first read Navaros' posts regarding Jedi Knight II I was expecting plenty of enlightning discussion to read to while wasting time. That is what Navaros promised.

I have only read each of his posts up to the point where you have to grit your teeth and escape the trolling.

The posts up to this point have been horrible.

Instead of reading the Navaros trolling in the way he composed it, the posts read as medleys of just a few seconds of random complaints that all get combined together into a horrible-sounding hodgepodge.

The most annoying of all is when "The Threat of Litigation" piece starts - it reads about the first 10 sentences "The Threat of Litigation", and then immediately moves on to the next riff in the trolling rant which is taken from an entirely different track of the complaint playbook.

I want to hear the WHOLE of "The Threat of Litigation", not get psyched up for a few seconds only to feel a horrible let-down when after 10 seconds of it starting, the rant changes to a different composition (without even pausing... it makes me wish they didn't even include the rant in the first place).

In my opinion, this is a very horrible design decision and oversight and the part of Navaros Trolling Inc., and incredibly obnoxious. I'd rather read *none* of "The Threat of Litigation" than reading only the first 10 sentences of it.

This is most notable example of how this "medley" system drives up completely nuts, but it's not just "The Threat of Litigation", the rants keep going all over the map, reading a few seconds of one obnoxious complaint at a time, and without pause it continues to a completely different rant, only reads a few seconds of that rant, and so on and so on..

I have a question. Do the trolling complaints in the forum ever start posting *entire tracks* of the Navaros rant litiney at once at a certain level? Will I ever get to read all or even most of "The Threat of Litigation" in the game, or do these awful "medleys" continue right through to the end???

Personal attacks, insults, flames etc., of other members are not appreciated or tolerated on these boards. If anyone has a personal grievance with another member, please feel free to use other forms of communication to sort out your differences.

Please remember that these forums are open for everyone to discuss their points of view, whether positive or negative, so try to respect other people's opinions even as you disagree with them in a reasoned and civilised manner. Thanks. :cool:

Thread closed.

Archived