Home

Artus Mine

Wolfsburg

Are you actually managing to get on top of the mining cart? If so, just sit tight while it goes out of the chamber...then it will turn a corner...now look to your left to see an opening...and jump across into the cave. ;)

I'm moving this over to the Help->Strategy Centre forum. ;)

Climb on top of the structure in the middle of that room and wait. Then drop down when the cart comes along. Remember to duck as it exits the room, so you dont get knocked off by the low celing.

If you're getting fried, you have to do something before climbing aboard the cart:

In the control room adjacent to the sterilizing chamber, check the video camera views there CAREFULLY. The answer is there to see if you look hard/long enough.

Or, you can do what i did. from the control room, when the door reopens after the radiation, chase the cart out into the cave, but stop just before you fall. the big door closes behind you, leaving you on this tiny ledge. turn around, watch for the flahing red, and jump as soon as the door starts to open. Voila, you're on the cart. I didn't even know there was another way. lol. ;-)

i went to the control room and watched the camera and i didn't see anything significant......hmm does anyone mined telling me what it is i have to do. i have not tried standing on the ledge, but i will after i figure out what i have to do before going into the room where i get fried.

go out of the room onto the catwalk, you will see to post with lights on them and a exhaust pipe that comes out every few seconds. Jump onto the pipe then onto the ledge beside before it retracts, after it retracts climb into it and follow it to the core, destroy the core before it goes red again. Hop onto the center platform that will boost you to the next level, then on top of the cars.

Archived