Home

"Butterfly" jump...i know how...

btg

I was reading a few days ago, about a guy who didn't know how to do the butterfly jump, well i figured it out today...

you have to run..then stop running..and just after you stop running..press jump..and thats it.

I'm not sure if that thread already said how, but incase you guys didn't know yet..there you go.

The move in that picture, is a saber move... Either that or he's just doing a jump off the person, which I don't think he is...

You're correct on how to do it... You just run, let go of the forward button, and immediately hit the jump key... That's all.

Also, don't forget that you can do it while strafing left, right, and sometimes I've done it while going backwards, but he mostly just wants to do a backflip.

Hmmm.....

I'm still wondering if I'm doing this right. When I do this I get Kyle with an animation that looks like they have their arms spread out like wings of sorts in a *glide* like movement.

Is it just this? Or am I totally missing it? I'm not spinning at all in the move that I keep doing.

Archived