Home

New mode suggestion?

Retro

Perhaps a gametype, which is FFA, except you are able to choose a partner if you want, or create a custom team? There would have to be a server limit to how many members on a team, but what I mean is, well, sometimes theres a guy in a server that is nice and all, and you want to be able to fight with him, I'm always scared I'll hit him while he's being attacked or something. I dont know, just suggesting.

You know, I think the reason that people aren't commenting on this is because of your garbled explanation. I myself nearly stopped reading halfway into the second sentence.

Tip: short sentences + paragraphs = easy to understand

~QuadHelix~

Basically, he wants a situation like Episode 1, or at least to fight alongside one person.

I have always been a fan of friendly fire, so I don't see the point in making it an engine feature. You can always team up with someone by just saying it. At the same time, it wouldn't be hard, since they have the Duel code in.

What I mean is this:

A mode, in which you are able to buddy up with friends or whatnot, and be able to fight along side eachother. I dont mean normal teams FFA, since half of the fun is being able to customize your char, not having to use blue or red sabres :p.

Anyways, the main problem I see with this would be 2 on 1 and 3 on 1. The original idea that I was thinking, is I guess more RPGic than FPSic. You and a buddy and standing in a corner someplace, and one of you gets attacked. Being able to help your friend without the fear of killing him in the process is what I was going for.

It s obvious that they are 2 kind of fighter in mp :

-Saberist

-Gunners

So i got this idea... why not creating a mod called "Jedi knights VS bounty hunters" .The point is really simple. Jedi knights only have lightsaber and force power whereas bounty hunters have the arsenal and inventory of JK2 but no force power ( except force of jump and speed )...

Bounty hunters are to kill queen Abidala or whatever and jedis must protect her at all cost ... ( like counter strike...)

Lot s of scenario can be created arround the theme "jedi knights vs bounty hunters" ....

I know that all of you like lightsaber better than guns but personnally , i don t mind fighting with guns at all. It makes me feel like im a bounty hunter chasing unstoppables jedis (which i think is really challenging ) exactly like obiwan kenoby ( don t know how to spell the freakin name...) against the mandalorian bounty hunter ( in episode 2 ) . The duel was tense and balance...

I m sure both side are well balanced if all of us play in teamwork...

Khaydarin

ps: plz don t flame my post if ya don t like it ... i m just a guy who thinks that ffa is a bit boring sometimes.

ps: counterstrike is good for the teamwork... so think of it ....TEAMWORK + JEDIKNIGHT = BEST GAME EVER!!!

PS:Tavion is one sexy ***** !!!!

Archived