Home

Why is Ravensoft so tight?

Aeon

To say that these guys are talented is a gross understatement. I'm not even a big fan of Star Wars (or Star Trek for that matter) and these folks manage to continually amaze me.

This game is off da chizl.

(Translation for the culturally impaired: "this game is really awesome!!")

If i had to grind out a complaint (something that seems mandatory for the PC gaming public), i would say that the MP saber duels seem a little... well... let me put it like this. As much as people talk about how skill is involved, i find that there is far more flailing than anything else. If there was a way to make the bots stand still (or not flounder as much as they do) it would be superkeen.

Anyway, Raven should consider their @sses officially kissed, because they deserve it. Great job.

P.S. Please turn up the cool-ification dial for the MP saber duels! :-)

Originally posted by ChronoWarrior

Cause they are all geniuses. I can't wait for SOF2. Oh yeah, Raven. Any plans for a JK3? If anybody where to make one, I would want it to be you guys.

They probably wouldn't announce it these early...

but they are probably making a Jedi Knight III storyline...:)

Navaros, you are ridiculous.

I have seen your messages all over these forums. Lemme ask you somthing...are you proud of the worthless junk you write? Are you aware that you're a dick with a really small prick? You are so antagonizing and criticizing about everything JO related and all the efforts that companies like Raven have taken to make this game as enjoyable as they could in the time they had available. So why don't you crawl into your ass for a few months, build your own friggin' masterpeice...and then when you come out we can all tell you how much you stink.

That's all I have to say. There are far worse then Navaros on these forums, what bothers me most, unlike most babbling idiots, is that he actually takes a considerable amount of time to think out his words and be insulting to the rest of the community.

Well, I think this admirably vents my feelings about lame threaders and spam in general, so anyway, feel free to respond to it if you want, though I probably won't speak about it again, I just wanted to throw in my comments about that one individuals ignorant attitute.

Archived