Home

!!!!secret areas - force power ranks!!!!

shade's

thx you guys for the fast replies, i was starting to get suspicious upon that subject, you know.

i asked that question because somewhere at nar shaddaa at the top section you find a r2d2 unit and above that droid there is sort of a lamp and actually there is a grid on that spot too.

about that grid, i was able to blast i to pieces and it revealed kind of a space behind, however my force jump isn't powerful enough to reach it, could you guys tell me if it is actually a secret place?

That's because that grate above the little bot is actually an exit from the secret area. Unless you are playing with ForceJump cheat, you are not getting up there.

Here is a hint to how to get there...once you jump on the garbage tram, look right on the wall.

Welll to get in the grate you are talking about you need to use an alternative enterance. There is the garabage cart floating in mid air!!! Well jump in the cart and it will more along. in front of you there are 2 big ray pannals, 1 of them is closed while the other is ajar, use the force jump and speed to jump up the ajar pannal and leap into the shaft, follow the shaft round and find the secret area. and also the grate you are talking about is the way to get to the top of the building again, so it is an exit. ( hope this bit makes sense)

Bouncer

Originally posted by Spidey

That's because that grate above the little bot is actually an exit from the secret area. Unless you are playing with ForceJump cheat, you are not getting up there.

Here is a hint to how to get there...once you jump on the garbage tram, look right on the wall.

thx spidey!!!

Archived