Home

Anybody else experiencing serrious motion sickness?

Nax

Guest PissedJedi

Holy mother.. Gredd What's up!

Dude ,I made my peace with the staff of jk.net a long time ago.

Even while the jkvsq2 threads were still going at gamestats.com.

So I wouldn't have been banned no reason for it.

Although Vagabond hates me with a passion still. But he is such a sweety. ;)

Guest PissedJedi

ROFLMAO! when I First played Descent I got motion sickness. But after we upgraded the lan pcs. It was all good. As far as a game running to fast. As long as your running around 60-90 frames a sec you will be fine.

200 frames is too fast.

I gotta great way to get motion sickness, turn off the lights, get your saber humming ad put on speed and run along a ledge giving possibly both vertigo and motion sickness. also i can't get the gripping tune i mean sound out of my head.

The motion sickness usually happens when you are playing a new game for long periods of time with little or no interruption. the mind becomes filled with those thoughts and images. I was not able to get the game to run 1280 x 1024 with my Radeon videocard, it always crashed. when I left the default options alone, then the game ran. It still crashes every now and then, though. Anyone running the game with a Geforce4 4400 or 4600 ?

When you say crash, do you mean "crash" or freeze?

And.. um, where is gwegwe exactly, WHIPP? ;)

Have been getting random freezes on my laptop which uses a Radeon 7500 64 meg card. Not entirely sure yet, as I think it could be an overheating problem, but! I *have* fiddled with the settings and it does not freeze now. *narrows eyes in thought* I seem to remember that when I had originally installed it, the settings had adjusted themselves anyway, in that they weren't all minumum, and weren't all maximum. Perhaps modifying these default values to greater levels is in direct conflict with what your system can handle? At any rate, I've put geometric detail to medium, and texture detail to high, shadows to simple, disabled vertical sync, and kept everything else "on" or 32-bit or high, and now it's okay. :)

Archived