Home

Kyle and Jan... (Spoiler if you haven't reached the Yavin Swamp yet...)

Wes Janson SMR

WARNING: If you haven't reached the Yavin Swamp (That's the second visit to the planet) then don't read on.

It's about goddamned time. How long have those two been together without feeling an ounce of physical chemistry? It was almost absurd.

Anyway...glad those two have finally seen the light.

(And where was Jan during MotS?)

lol The irony of your subject header is pretty good.

If you're wondering, Jan is apparently killed off fairly early on, yet your Spoiler warning damn near says right off that she's been alive (I realize it doesn't say it outright, but still). Not that even I thought she was dead (the fact that they didn't show what should have been such an important scene tipped me off right away), I just found that funny.

In any case, the Q3 engine was most definately not coded to make kisses. That closeup kinda hurt to watch.

Originally posted by MechDeus

In any case, the Q3 engine was most definately not coded to make kisses. That closeup kinda hurt to watch.

Agreed. :D

That scene should definitely have been made as a CG video instead of rendering it with the game engine...hell, for that matter all of the cutscenes should have been done that way. The game engine vids just don't cut it, I think.

You got that too? There were a few times where I could suddenly see the eyes and teeth of Imperial Officers like they had no skin... But never in cutscenes.

Also happened to me during cutscenes in RTCW (clothing textures had a few problems) and the occasional guard.

I hab problems with the shadows for some reason. In the cutscenes they appeared all over the models in strange patterns making them look completely unrealistic. And in the game itself all the enemies' shadows appeared on the ceiling, high up on walls, etc. even if the light was coming from somewhere else. I could even see them through walls, that was kinda useful ;)

Anybody else have this problem?

~QuadHelix~

Archived