Home

thereisnospoon

Anakin

Yes, when you type "thereisnospoon" in console, an annoyingly intelligent little British-Indio adolescent appears and follows you around bending spoons around your light saber and quoting passages from the Bagh Vad Gita at you.

Whats worse is he's immortal...and eventually, you start trying to bend the spoons too.

Eventually the JK2 code eats itself in the horrific knowledge that its merely the progenitor of a computer generated reality. And your left in a small 256x256 room with really crappy texture mapping, a bunch of bent spoons, the annoying little kid, and no toilet.

Caveat Emptor!

there is in fact a spoon , its shiny and shaped like a monkey . if you type in thereisnospoon he gets annyoed that you deny his existance , then he sprouts another spoon end from his middle like the double bladed lightsabre and procedes to kill you!

Bitters. with a splash of humor.

I'm technically an unemployed literary satirist, which means I eat all my work before I let anyone see it. Much in the fashion of a lowland female tigress, thats afraid other tigers will laugh at her kits.

This of course, is self destructive, not to mention the hell it plays with my lower intestinal tract.

One only needs so much fiber daily I've come to understand over some time.

Archived