Home

Best duelling fun EVER!

Darksider

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched nearly all the Demo you did last night Darksider! ...very cool!!! ! its long though! :)

I actually laughed out loud when I saw what a Jedi Tower was!! ! ! ! :D I was wondering since i read about it.. .. ..

Very cool!!! makes me want to try that game server, but I dont want to drag the game down with my Dial-up modem. Are there any other players on your games that use dial-up? .. ..I really want to play you guys, but dont want to ruin the game!!

Ta'

The Evil Emperor Porl-Patine''

Porl", I'm in the UK and in the process of setting a up a dedicated server for just this type of match... There are always servers about like this it's just a question of finding them... normally if they have nf/saber only there's a good chance that you'll get this type of game.

I see before that someone said bespin was the best duelling map but I think the temple map it as good if not better.

Mr_Sharky, I live close to the UK, and I´d love to know what your server name is if I ever happen to catch a glimpse of it sometime in my lifetime. Now that the weekend started I have all the time I want to browse the servers through in hope of games like the ones in the demo(Nice one btw, would love to be in a game like that).

I hope I´ll see some of you on the servers :)

Hey Mr_Sharky, that sounds cool!! when you get your server up and running tell us the addie.. :)

I guess that if I find a UK server I could play alright though dial up? ..is that right? ..I guess the further away the game server is the longer the ping times will be? ..so a close one will bring my ping down? ...sorry, they are questions. ;)

Im going to try and give MP a go at the weekend if I get chance, but I think that alot of the good servers will be full...is there a better chance of getting on the servers that will work on 56k in the week? ..

Porl-Patine''

More duelling fun.. this time saw Borf..

Interesting fact:

If you are duelling in the Bespin level with the crusher doohickey - it cannot crush the duellers. Have a go - start up a duel, and have one person go inside the crusher :p

Also, if someone happens to attack you while your sabre is off, gang up with other duellists, and start up a kicking witchhunt. Nothing funnier than chasing someone down and killing them using kicks only :p

yes kicks are indeed fun =)

when borf started to be a bit sneaky and hurled sabers at me from the canopy while i was waiting for duel (cheap bastard!) i waited till he came back to the edge of the pad and said if he threw that saber at me one more time he was going to die, of course borf being who he is threw it at me :p . kicked his ass into the void heheh

i think you need to run the dedicated server and have each individual serverside option for each force power toggled on or off

oddly now on those servers i find myself sporadically able to use drain and seeing as well as jump and throw? methinks ill have a word with the admin

Check out http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34659&perpage=40&pagenumber=2 for help with setting up servers...

For the moment it looks like there's a bug in the enable/disable powers option which will NEED to be fixed fairly quickly if we're going to setup the kind of servers we want. :(

[EDIT]check http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36427 for more info on the disable forces *bug* :o

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Darksider

Hallelujah! its a

THREAD RESURRECTION!

I was looking for this thread last week and couldn't find it anywhere...especially with the search function disabled...

Wanted to see the updates on Sharky's server.. .. ..I've started playing online lately, but couldn't find the AusGamers server in the list.

Im a 56ker though so I think that the ping would be absolutely terrible..

Porl-patine''

Well here's the update...

My server is online most of the time so feel free to join when ya like. :)

address: razzaktal.no-ip.com (don't add to favourites cos it won't work properly)

or

just look for Sharky's FFA Duelling Server.

Server rules can be found at My Server Rules Page. I don't know what the pings like but it seems ok from the few times I've run it. :)

Archived