Home

Best duelling fun EVER!

Darksider

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shadowen

Hey guys, I have an idea on how to take care of lamers. Well...kinda. It'll only work on a few levels. (I'm still something of a big ol' noob, so I'm not sure which FFA levels have massive bottomless pits, or ledges high enough that falling off them would make a Jedi with 3 ranks in Jump die.)

So here it is: Pick someone you trust to be an "adjudicator". No, he won't be a real referee. He'll be a Darksider with 3 ranks in Drain (if possible, depending on how you set your server up) and Push. If some prick tries to interfere, Drain him and then Push him off the nearest really high ledge.

I dunno. The idea seemed better before I typed it out. Just a suggestion.

Yeap ausgamers is my home! Its just going through a rough period because its school holidays here which means a sharp increase in lamers (not to offend anyone still at school here :))

Still routinely owning ehehehehe

but if you come by until about this monday, youll find that heavy and DFA whores are the rule not the exception, just hang in there

I was playing on the Optus servers (sabre only) last night - there were a few DFA freaks there, but it seems like you need to wait until about 1-3 am (aus local time) before the idiots disappear. We even had a German guy appear! Are there no JKII servers closer ?! :p

Hopefully I'll be able to get back to playing at reasonable hours soon :)

Hey Darksider, I just dloaded your demo, and thats what all mp should be like. People respecting each other and having a good time. I would be right there with you all if i wasn't on dial-up 56k:mad: .I'm tryin to get some type of cable modem soon though. But anyway, there need to be a lot more people playin online like this. peace

AJ

Originally posted by Skidrowpunk

Hmm i'd love to play and get my ass kicked by you but i cant find the server. gayspy or the eye cant find it, and the IP you gave doesn't work either :(

w00t??? :confused:

I see it in gsa the ingame browser and ASE...

I dunno you've prolly got a filter blocking it out. It's an ffa server and in ASE do a search for servers with Sharky in them.

Use the force Skidrowpunk... now run skid, run!! :D:p

Edit: rules moved to My New Rules Page! :D

Ausgamers was down last night, for maintainance i think, thats likely why you couldnt see it on gamespy or ASE

(Doh! still down now, not sure where its gone!)

for the time being im likely to be on OptusNet saber only

198.142.76.140:30010

ill be on from some time this afternoon till later tonight (australian time) , after realising i could never top the server in the SOF2 beta by using throwing knives exclusively (though i routinely came 4th of 16) i decided to abandon it hehe, cant stop playing jk2!!!

heh... I've had some computer "issuses" :D

Anyway it's back up now and it's now called [KOP] Gaming Server (or [^4KOP^7] Gaming Server for the picky peeps out there ;) ).

The address is still razzaktal.no-ip.com (goto add favourite and enter it there or use ASE) I'm also hosting new skins/maps/mods which are listed on the rules page but allowdownloads is off so you'll have to d/l them before you join!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey!

I made a map specifically for you guys. So what are you waiting for.... go get it. ;)

"CloudShark" also known as Lando's "CloudShark" cruiser.

http://www.jedioutcastmaps.com/map.php?id=148

Its a three arenas FFA 1on1 dueling map with all the dueling rules listed at the helm via buttons.

And you can choose who you duel with and when.

This is how dueling should be done with none of those long server lines.

Give it a try. :)

Archived