Home

Jacen and Jaina? What do they do?

ReaperFett

They were probably going to put them in as multiplayer models or available bots or something. Depending on when Jedi Knight took place (forgot, anyone know) I'd say it's about 1-4 years after Return of the Jedi in the game, which means they wouldn't have appeared in Single Player as they weren't born until 5 years after in the Thrawn Trilogy (Timothy Zahn's books, I forgot all the names but two were called Dark Force Rising and The Last Command. the books that introduced Mara Jade)

hmm, on second/third whatever thought, I don't think the game takes place in the timeline. Simply because of the chronological difficulties.

Jedi Academy Trilogy is 7-8 years after Return of the Jedi. JKII has the academy which would put Jedi Knight I at the time of Return. However, there is a thing with mara (how long after JK1 does Mysteries take place?). I need to go through and get the timeline right.

But back to the original point, assuming JKII takes place 8-10 years after (allowing the academy to be there and such) that would make Jacen and Jaina only 3-5 years old as they were born 5 years after Return of the Jedi and 3 years after Han and Leia got married.

Your Resident StarWars nerd (one of them)

Archived