Home

Petition: Multiplayer Stategy Forum -bump it-

ArtifeX

well, i disagree.

I think an MP forum is needed. Multiplay and SP (from what i've read so far) play differently when it comes to saber fighting, so the tips and strategies required are slightly different.

An MP forum would help seperate MP and SP threads. Most SP threads are asking for help on walkthroughs.

MP's a different matter. MP help requires peeps to discuss saber styles and moves..

PLEASE make and MP forum.. (but not if it slows down the server!)

Originally posted by Wraith 5

ok so here is my question?

after a few weeks things will most likely calm down in here and you won't have to look around so much...

would you then still need a new forum?

There will always be new players looking for help with the single player game. I want to avoid having to decipher post subjects to determine whether they're about MP or not.

If you guys really want this... (and i am sorry i still don't see the point)

You should post this in the feedback forum.

Thought really i think once the game is out for a bit people will stop posting so much about sp and it won't be so hard to find the mp stuff...

And if you really want to find it quick just put MP in front of the topic name. For that mater put SP in front of the topic name for single player. But that is just my opinon.

But like i said if this is something you would like you should post it in the feedback forum.

Archived