Home

The Official Board Duelist Challenge and Ladder Thread

Lord Nodata

As I know many of you are iching to challenge each other to a duel (as I am), I figured we could start a thread posting official challenges to other board members. If you have someone in mind, that you wish to challege to a 1 on 1 duel, post your challege here. Then thru email (or whatever) agree on a time, date and place to meet, and then post the results of the challenge here. Please try to include a screen shot of the event (from BOTH players) to validate the victory/loss.

So if you have someone you wish to challenge...the time has come. May the force be with you! :yoda:

Hmmmm...this sounds intriguing (sp?). I'll issue an open challenge to anyone out there who wants a nice little duel. I can host a server, if necessary. My comp specs:

PIII 866

256 Megs RAM

32 Meg GeForce 2

384k Cable Connection

Ne one wanna challenge me??? Ne level, just forces and saber.

My powers are dark but no grip just drain and lighting

My system is 1 gig athlon

256 ddr

3d prophet 4500

56k (can barely afford isp service! ! !)

There shouldn't be any lag cause the quality of my phoneline is pretty good. Nevered lagged while playing online multiplayer ( with about 16 people on each server) with any game including this one.

Experience: Jk, Mots, and jk2. I had jk 2 two weeks before it came out and finished the game in two days. So i got in lots of multiplayer practice with jedi master bots. Still play jk and mots sabers only, no forces.

Btw: i'm using a gamepad sidewinder dual strike. If you want to kill me. sneak on me from the back. it takes a while for me to turn around! ! ! !

Archived