Home

Desann is always winning!!!! But i want to !! Help !!!

[BB]PsychoApe

Switch your lightsaber attack to Strong Attack (the red bar), wait for him to throw his lightsaber at you, enable force speed, and chop him up.

If you're good with the saber (like me :D), you can attack him while he has his own saber still, your strong attacks are virtually unblockable, and you'll kill him quickly if you chain several attacks into one (Strong Attack's spin / slice does awesome damage).

Apparently, if you Force Pull both buttons, you can enable a fountain that "powers you up", but I haven't really seen much difference from it.

Just switch to Strong Attack, and use Force Speed.

Creston

you can also "chop" down the support beam and it will crush him. although it takes a while to actually break the darn thing. you're probably better off actually fighting him. but if you still can't saber him to death you might have better luck with the support.

my guess is that none have played him on JK difficulty. even force speed isn't all that effective, he blocks like crazy.

the symbols on the wall are activated by force pull on one and push on another, force speed in between to get it done within a time limit...then jump into the beam quickly. you'll get a boost supposedly, in what I never figured it out, cause I beat him without it and went back later to check out the beam.

since he's the end boss, he's supposed to be tough. besides saving often, I ran away to heal from him a lot...he doesn't seem to pursue all that well. other than that, its simply a gradual process, only know that it is possible to beat him...just really really hard.

Archived