Home

Did anyone else do this in the 3 tie-fighter hangers? FUNNY!

Game CEO

Ok, so you are on the doombringer right? The 3 tie-fighter hangers part. Tons of enemy troopers in those hangers right? You can open the bay doors and they all get sucked out into space. LOL!

Maybe its just me but I thought it was funny watching them fly out the bay doors and hearing all the "AAaaaaaaahhhhhhhh"'s.

If you dont like that method you could of course always just use the jedi-mindtrick on a few of them so they just sit there attacking each other.

I did that in each hanger, actually running across and not shooting them, just to see their faces as they got sucked out.

Then I forgot on the last one and went into the hanger without closing the doors. That sucked. Literally.

Originally posted by darth myleous

how far is that into the game? i am in the city after you aquire force powers and the lightsaber. am i getting there? :rolleyes:

You'll get there, just after inevitably dying a few times, and playing through several different levels :)

Also, in the same hangar, you can catch a lift down and man some of the external guns to the ship and shoot at the tie fighters passing by. But I suck at this and only managed to kill one before giving up, didn't see the use of it. If there is something for killing them all, post it up

Guest Forceflow

Yeah, I loved that part. (You can do the same thing in the level after you fight with the women, you know, Desaans Apprentice) Although I would've preffered some more 'dramatic' action. Like having the door go down first with the Energy shield still intact and some sirens and a red blinking light.

Of course the stormies should then run around screaming like: 'Get us out of here!' Or: 'Don't, we're still in here'

Now, THAT would've been perfect!

Guest Forceflow

Hehe, no prob, friends tell me all the time I need proffessional help! And they all agreed to run if I ever show up with a real sword :D

(I wonder why...)

No seriously, it would've simply added this little bit more realism to the game if you ask me.

Ok so it its not just me that thought that was funny then, thats good news! I was going to try to get one of those two-legged umm... AT-??something The little ones with the round bodies. (looks kinda like this: :atpt: ) Anyways, I was going to try to get those to follow me up to the hanger and try out that trick on them but unfortunately I thought of it after they were all destroyed.

when I saw four tie fighter pilots (/begin brain program... TIE fighter pilots + TIE fighters... must kill) so I kicked on Force speed, and threw the lightsaber at them (easier to control with speed on) - no message.

BTW - you want sadistic, ever use the taunt as an attack!?

bind H taunt

hit H with your saber out and it spins arround madly...

want more sadistic? ever force choke someone over your head then use push as they start to fall down?

OOOOR use force pull when your over their heads?

Force-mindtricking on half the baddies is funny. They all battle each other.

Force-pulling and then just running around all crazy with your saber out is an easy way to rack up kills too.

Force-pushing off of ledges n' stuff is pretty cool too.

:D the first time i did this i stood by the window and saw them all there, i was like :eek: uh oh, then i hit the button, but i didn't see them get sucked out. when i looked again, i was like where the hell did they all go? i though maybe they took a coffee break, but when i went out there........D'OH!!! then i realized where they went

LOL!! Well, dont feel bad. The first time I did this, I walked right out there thinking that I wouldnt suffer the same fate. DUH!! I had been playing for a long time so I guess I will chalk that little mishap to being in front of the computer for too long. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Push the other buttons (to the left of hangar door ones) on the same panel, this will open up the floors in the hangars. Jumping on the central floor will lower it, and after killing a few AT-PT's you will be in the area with three hangar doors and a switch ontop to open them; then follow any of the two other pathes. That way you can get into the 2nd and the 3rd hangar around the door from the 1st to the 2nd (which is sealed).

CEO, thanks for posting this here. When I did this, I laughed my butt off for about 10 minutes. I couldn't even keep playing, it was so funny. I liked it so much that right after Hanger 3, I lured those Troopers into the Hanger, hit Force Speed, and got in the control room, and out they went, too!! :lol:

I don't know if you can get those AT-ST like things to come up into the hanger, but I do know that when I was playing the communications array that I got one to fall off a ledge.

I have since went back and tried luring an AT-PT up the elevator. I actually got two of them to follow me up into one of the tie-fighter hangers. Force-speeded over to the control panel and out into space they went. I took a screenshot of it. 2 AT-PT's and a bunch of stormtroopers all racing to see who can go out into space that fastest. :)

CEO, that's great! I'm gonna have to try it, too!

Another funny thing I saw was on the Cairn Reactor. You come out a door right into the room where there's that wierd shaft with the electrified paddles. Anyway, outside the door was a couple of Stormies, so I Force Pushed one off the edge, but he landed on the shaft. When I looked down, there he was dancing the Charleston on the shaft :) It was great! Too bad I didn't know about screenshots, or I woulda taken one :(

(If anyone doesn't know what the Charleston is, it's a dance where you pretend you're on a floating log)

To take screenshots.

Get a key that isn't being used. I use the - key.

Bring the console up (shift and ~)

Type bind - screenshot

where - is the key you want to press to take a shot.

You can do this with any key

Archived