Home

Easy Bets

Clefo

Have you ever made a wager with someone that you knew 100% that you were gonna win? For example: I made a sort of bet of bragging rights with another forumrunner (Who I shall call "JM" in order to protect the innocent) Anywho, JM was pretty confident that the Pittsburgh Penguins would make the NHL playoffs. Me, being the hockey expert I am, said otherwise and this whole wager is on.

Now the Penguins have been struggling all year, are currently 12th in the Eastern Conference (You need to be 8th or higher to make the playoffs) and are in last place in their division. Boy that was a great bet to take :D

lots of times after i just finish a test, when me and my friends discuss a couple of answers, sometimes i know that i am absolutely right, and many a times have i won bets with people who just have the wrong answer.......

When i was in india, me and a couple of neighbours were real cricket geeks and we loved playing cricket and some of the next street guys challenged us, we just knew we would win, and just so happened we did :)

Yep. Clefo obviously knew Mario wouldn't play the entire season, and that after him, the Pens have very few "good" scorers... and their defense sucks. Other than Mario, Kovalev is the only point-per-game scorer in the lineup. And he's had injury problems...

... If only Mario could stay healthly... :cool:

Not exactly an "easy" bet, though, Clefo... *I* (with my amazing hockey knowledge ;)) think this could've easily gone another way.

heheh... earlier in the year a friend and I bet over whether the 'Flames would makes the playoffs or not... I voted "nay"... and it looks like I'm gonna win $5 soon! :D;)

Archived