Home

xwing pilot skin

Danica

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Sorry, Im annoyed now. I spent ALL this night trying to make a pilots skin. It was looking good, and then I hit problems(the orange was perfect, it was the white parts). Had I waited a day, THIS GREAT SKIN WOULD HAVE APPEARED!

You dont know how much I appreciate this. Sunlight is coming through now(A worrying thing at 4AM :) ). Thankyou

Really like it alot man. Only thing, is it possible to change the taunt voice? The evil laugh just doesnt work for a rebel pilot imo. if you can maybe swap it with another taunt voice it would rock! thanks for your work though, greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by Cognito

Really like it alot man. Only thing, is it possible to change the taunt voice? The evil laugh just doesnt work for a rebel pilot imo. if you can maybe swap it with another taunt voice it would rock! thanks for your work though, greatly appreciated.

Good work Danica, but i agree with this point raised by Cognito. The evil laugh doesn't really fit with the rebel pilot. i think people are expecting kind voices (like Wedge's), or army type taunts, so if you could remedy this in a new update, it'd be great!

first of all nice skin.

I am a skinner from Tribes and Tribes2 going to try my hand at this. Although I am not in the same league as most of the people that skin here. Their work puts mine to shame.

my question is how would someone change a taunt?

Archived