Home

SDK.... Duh!

Wes Janson SMR

1: I've been poking in the wrong forum.

2: I forgot that the Sofware Development Kit will allow us to edit the NPC Jedi AI files.

Silly me.....

Anyway, who's gonna do what when they get their hands on the SDK? The first thing I'm gonna do is to mod each Jedi AI so that they make use of Level One Force Heal. That should elongate those already-intense saber battles. Plus, it'll keep Luke alive much longer. ;-)

What about you folks?

Remove falling damage :)

For some reason it doesn't sit well with me. I like the idea of being able to jump from the top platform in streets down to the bottom one and laying a saber into a foes back without taking damage from the fall.

Either that or implementing a telepath force of some kind.

the first thing? finding out if what i have in mind will work at all *g*

first a simple kenobi-fett duel-'mod'. though i just realized most of fett's stuff is similiar to force powers (jet pack-force jump, flame thrower-lightning, pull-rope). maybe it's just changing the graphics and calling it heat or fuel instead of force *g*. sounds just a bit too boring ,-(

and if i have far too much time maybe trying a njo mod with some of the key-events of the books as missions.

I'll start working on the cooperative mod :D

I've already got most parts of it done in Elite Force, so it's more or less just porting it over and discovering new/better methods for some functions :D

Boy, I'm looking forward to begin :D :D :D

Archived