Home

stuck on yavin trial **PS**

soulja1

I can not figure out how to move fast enough to grab the light saber from the closing cage at what i assume is the end of this trial. The light saber is under a cage, that is on top of a pillar that i have lowered by pushing in the pegs. I have found the switch on one end of the court yard that makes the cage go up when i step on it. The switch lowers me into the passage way below it and i have to run from there. I am using speed force and jumping as i come up the ramp. Anyone wana shine some light...

just use speed as youre doing, no need for jump, but get force pull ready. dont be put off if you dont see the blue icon, the sabre will pull when youre a few yards away. i start speeding early then as soon as i can i run at sabre pressing pull, and trying to keep cursor on sabre. good luck

would have to agree with above, to make it slightly easier press the centering button (default END) while running up the ramp so as you get to the saber the cursor is on it allowing the force pull to work without fail.

Archived