Home

the force isn't with luke

jarryjayo

So this Luke is the one from Rogue Squadron? .....

NPC SPAWN LUKE

*slices luke with the lightsaber at g_saberrealisticcombat 1000*

Luke: Geeaaahhhh!

YUP! I know that death yell from anywhere (many and many a crash from Rogue Squadron makes that sound bleed into your brain...)

But isn't it weird that Harrison Ford was not typecast at all by playing Han Solo! A few months ago I popped in "SW:A New Hope" video and had forgotten that Ford played Solo!

William Shatner has been fairly heavily typecast as Capt. Kirk but still managed to have a full and varied career in acting.

I do wish we saw and heard more from and about Mark Hamill. His character is truly the heart and soul of being a Jedi and of the whole Star Wars phenomenon. But like you said, at this point, maybe he despises being typecast for the last 20 years.

Can you imagine walking into a grocery store and having all the little kids screaming, "use the force, Luke!".

i agree w/ all who said that the cussin' on luke's part was out of character. It kinda shocked me.

I'm not complainin' or anything, i think the game is the best sw game i have ever played, even better than almost all other games i've played.

I was a little disapointed (sp?) that raven didn't get mark to do the voice, but I don't play the game to look for faults. I think raven did a great job on the game, regardless of what some people say.

Surely the people who find all these problems w/ the game can overlook them in light of all the other parts of the game that they don't have problems with. . . well , if there are any.

thanx lucasarts, raven, whoever else who made or participated in the making of the game

Au revoir mes aimes

Archived