Home

A SANE Patch List

Emon

I've seen some crazy ideas for a patch that totally change gameplay, such as a double-sided lightsaber which would require like, 300 more animations, which is out of the question... Soo, here's my patch list of SANE improvements, things that can be easily done. Feel free to add on to it.

1. Fix small scripting errors in SP like the AT-ST bug on Artus (where it disappears).

2. Add an animation for the thermals in 1st person view mode.

3. In multiplayer, when a player is vaporized by the Disruptor, there is no firery glow on him, his surfaces just diappear. Shouldn't be a hastle to fix.

4. Add the option for full dismemberment to the server screen in MP. It should operate like the g_saberrealisticcombat 1 console command. Also add a standard and no dismemberment option for those who like it less grusome. :)

I can't really think of much else...the game is pretty flawless other than those few bugs. Feel free to add on (sane fixes only!)

I love the way people are disrupted in MP

I was disappointed that it was different in SP!

keeeeeeeep it :(

it would be neat if you could make it as gory as with that mutilation pack inside the menus

but not as gory a g_saberRealisticCombat 1, which is anything but realistic

or maybe a method for multiplayer mutilation sans the current hookups like commands by both server and client and blehhhh

Speeding up blaster bolts and changing colors of stuff is out of the question, the patch is supposed to FIX bugs not change the game's gameplay.

I recently noticed in MP you can't force pull items, I'd love to see this fixed as well.

The MP disintigration is infernior to SP, IMO since there is no firey effect on it, instead the player's surfaces are just removed.

I noticed a bug, Im not sure if this happens ot all bots, but it happened with Tavion (the sith chick). If you play the jedi hanger with no force powers (thus no force jump) she starts standing at the back of the shuttle jumping up and down... kinda ruins the fun of the fight, its a small thing, should be fairly easy to fix. (not that I know jack ****).

Archived