Home

What does the future hold for Kyle Kattarn? Plus a bunch of complaining about the EU

Chanke4252

What does the future hold for our hero? Do you think there will be another game in the Dark Forces series? I certainly hope there will.

Anyway, I was reading some other thread about people suggesting an EU character like Han and Lea's children, which IMO is the worst idea ever. The EU is just a mix of loop holes and bad writing that turns force users into something that they stumble across every day without looking, when in the movies they were originally a rare and mysterious breed. The EU has turned starwars into something completely different than it was. Every author tries to make their book into another epic adventure thats more exciting than the one before. I think the formula they use is (lightsabers + the force x alot more than the book before = good reading).

The suggestions about basing a game on the EU just annoyed me since that way they would have to worry about creating more loopholes while creating the story the game would follow. Kyle kattarn and Dash Rendar were created so that they could make characters that did not have to meet any previous expectations or follow a previously set storyline and still fit in with the starwars universe.

Sorry, I just had to fit my gripes into a legitimate thread. GOTTA GET THAT STUFF OFF YOUR CHEST!!

Archived