Home

Jk2 Rpg?

Bishop1337

I always thought a good idea for a Star Wars rpg online game would be took take the MP idea from Vampire Masquerade.

The host is the "storyteller" which controls all weapons and entities for the game.

So people will join an online game and the storyteller will spawn bots and weapons and such and create a storyline.

Could be a lot of fun.

Without wanting to offend you or make SW:G bad:

As far as I know it won't be free and I will still take some time.

Besides, I always liked the idea of smaller RPG-groups more than games like... like... whatever, you know *insert any massive online RPG here*...

I would like to see how it developes- I could do some maps if you want to- once JKRadiant is here it I'll hopefully get some intressting places ready- already looking forward to Mos Eisleys Cantina :)

I wanted to create a single player mod where choices would be available. Eg. You are presented with 2 holocrons. You can only choose one and the holocron you choose will determine the way you proceed. etc.

I've been thinking about doing something similar for expanding tournaments to rpg style, just about all the stuff I was thinking of could easily be applied to an RPG style mod. I'm putting together a description of the alterations I'm going to look at doing, I'll post

it here when I get it done (NB the alterations I was planning are mainly Jedi orientated, but I think I could adapt it for other character types)

Archived