Home

Stuck on first level of Carin base (level after fight with Dessan's apprentice)

L'Equa Sinar

i am so so stuck on this level, i have sucked the troopers on the turret guns into outer space, activated the control switches in the room with 2 facing eachother on the walls, and basically all of the doors in the level remain locked, i am so so stuck, coud anyone give me a step by step walkthrough on the first segment of this level, or even a graphical walkthrough?

I hope ;)

Hi

I know where you are and it took me a good half hour to get past it, but here's how to do it :

You need to go into the hanger with the imperial ship (the white one), and then jump on top of that and then from there you can jump on to the upper platform (it is possible, just really hard to do), then look up and you will see a grate which you can destroy, then jump into the open vent.

Hope that helps :)

You aren't looking hard enough if you haven't found the white imperial shuttle. I am currently on this level, and just make sure you kill everyone at first, and search each room for doors. There are 3 "hangars" One of them just has boxes, one of them is the one you start in, and the third is the one with the white shuttle. That's the one he's referring to. Jump on ship, jump up to walkway, then open vent above that and hop in.

perm

Archived