Home

3rd person in MP

GTwuwu

well, i have been playing jedi knight for many, many years now and i always used the 1st person view when fighting with my tiny saber. but now i am very, very angry about the fact that you CANNOT choose 1st person view in MP!!

i wonder: WHY?!?!?!?!?!?! :confused:

i simply can't play like this. if other people like playing in 3rd person - it's oki! but why do you HAVE TO choose this view in mp? i would be very, very grateful if someone could tell me how i can change this.

You can use the saber in first person :D just go into your options. And somewhere there is a little thing called 3rd person saber or something. Just turn that off and your on your way to first person sabering :) I have to warn you though. You won't be able to do fancy moves. But if you are an O.G. jedi knight player you shouldn't have much problems :p

I agree completely. It really pisses me off I can't switch to 1st person in MP. I've looked all over the place and you can't switch it. I hope it's just a bug and they will fix it because it really irritates me you can't switch in MP. I don't see the point of it. I HATE being in 3rd person. It's confusing and hard to strike accurately.

PMefferd

Archived