Home

Check out my new skin..comments please

Absath

Well i scrapped that earlier skin....the one that was a take on mandalorian armor. i couldnt quite get the pristine, metallic of jango fett's armor, and i managed to get it looking more worn and weathered like boba's armor, but since i cant even skin a helm yet, i said screw it. this new skin is someone basic at the moment....but its mostly a foundation. alot of stuff can be added to this skin to customize it in different ways. as always, comments and critisicm are welcome, as long as they are presented in a constructive manner.

http://photos.netclubs.com/live/photos/photocenter/o/j/k/0/k0hd3qn56k74h2hnjv43jecb9g/Absath2.jpg

ps...anyone with a skinning site that wants to start uploading these to make them available to the general public, email me =P

I liked the other one alot more. I really dont like the face or the hair(i know unfinished). Dude you should really go back to that Jango esque skin, and do it as jango without the helmet. This skin is just too wwf for me. The body looks pretty good though.

its wwf now i admit...but like i said its a base. people can take the bare skin...the muscle definition and add tattoos over it, belt straps, they can color it to make it look like a tight shirt etc...all the skins i release without saying "email me to request this skin" are works in progress.. i put them out for feedback so i can work the skin the general direction that the public wants.

people have commented abou the head...ok its too plain and the silver hair isnt working out. so its going to be changed. as for the jango fett skin...i cant make jango fett, even without the helmet. it requires too much extra in terms of polgons to represent heftier bracers, a utility belt, a sie holster etc. that skin you saw is on the back burner for now. ill still finish it, get the metal pieces right, but its not going to be jango fett...its going to be another bounty hunter or a smuggler maybe with similar armor.

thanks for the feedback tho guys, it helps me be a better skinner ;)

Archived