Home

Orders of light and dark part 2 chat

TieDefender75

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok statis of the fight, we have finished the first round and right now everyone should be able to fight...

we had a chat thread but i most have gotten lost...

about sticking this thread... Till this point we have just sticked teh game threads... But we could talk about sticking the chat threads as well... thought that will get a little full at the top of the page if you stick all teh chat threads as well...

Maybe we should put it to a vote.

:( I want some credits....o well I'll have to settle with my small share....O and Wraith will you PLEASE let me get Thorn that high tech collar?

oh ya and here's my PC

Theisdon: Adult Male Human, Fringer 2; Init +3 (+3 Dex); Def 17 ( +3 Dex, +4 Class); Spd 10m; VP/WP 13/10; Atk +2 melee (1d3+1, punch), +4 or +0/+0 ranged (3d8, crit 19-20, Blaster [Rifle]); SQ Barter; SV Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +2; SZ M; FP: 0; Rep: +0; Str 13, Dex 16, Con 10, Int 13, Wis 14, Cha 12.

Equipment: 300 credits, Blaster [Rifle]

Skills: Astrogate +3, Computer Use +3, Escape Artist +5, Handle Animal +8, Pilot +7, Profession (Smuggler) +6, Read/Write Basic, Search +4, Speak Basic, Spot +6, Swim +3, Treat Injury +4

Feats: Animal Affinity, Endurance, Weapons Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, blaster rifles, simple weapons)

If I'm not mistaken Thorn stayed the same...but here he is anyway:

Name:Thorn

Vornskr: Domesticated Force-using Predator 4; Init +3 Defense 18 (+5 natural, +3 Dex); Spd 15; VP/WP 28/16; Atk +6 melee (1d6+3, 2 claws), +1 (1d8+3, bite) or +6 ranged; SQ Darkvision, Attack Force; SV Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +1; SZ M; Rep 2; Str 16, Dex 17, Con 16, Int 5, Wis 14, Cha 12.

Skils: Climb +4, Hide +12, Jump +4, Listen +5, Move Silently +13, Spot +4, Survival +4

Force skills: See Force +10

Feats: Force-Sensitive, Stealthy, Track

Force Feats: Sense

Special Qualities: Darkvision: The creature can see up to 20 meters in total darkness. Darkvision is black and white only, but is otherwise like normal sight. Attack Force: If the animal makes a succesful See Force check it will attack the sorce first. Take handle animal check (DC 20) take stop animal from attacking.

Man is Thorn Awesome! Thx for making him Wraith...

Hmmm...well since you aren't allowed anything that has anything to do with Siths...uh oh ya know I just realized I don't have your PC...o well hold on a second.

Name: Vulcanis

Class: Fringer

Species: Adult Male Sakiyan,

Height:1.6 Meters

Weight: 190

Character Level:1

Class Level:1

Hair: N/A

Eyes: Green

Skin: Black

Str 13

Dex 15

Con 15

Int 17

Wis 16

Cha 10

Initi. +2

Defense 15 Spd 10m;

VP/WP 10/15;

Atk +1 melee (1d3+1, punch), +2 or -2/-2 ranged (3d6, Blaster [Pistol]);

SQ Darkvision; SV Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +3; SZ M; FP: 5; Rep: +1; Equipment: Blaster [Pistol], Tool kit (+2 on appropriate Craft checks.)

Skills: Climb +2Computer Use +7Diplomacy +1Handle Animal +1Hide +4 Knowledge (TF Tactics) +6Listen +6Move Silently +3Pilot +5Profession (Droid Repair) +4Read/Write SakiyanRepair +9Ride +4Search +5Spot +6Survival +6

Feats: Endurance

Gearhead

Weapons Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, simple weapons)Languages: Speak Aqualish, Speak Basic, Speak Huttese, Speak Sakiyan, Speak Shyriiwook

well there it is...not the best form...but when I put it through the Gen, that will change

o and you really stink at Handle Animal...Kvan must not have liked that...o and you stink at hide, and they're even class skills...man Kvan goofed there

Well HA it looks like you forgot a feat from your original...it was Quick Draw, so you'll have to take out one of the feats you've added...sorry.

o and its weird Wraith...it seems you overspent HA's SPs on his original PC...I've calculated it myself compared my copy with the one in "Hey wraitH!" and I still can't figure out why you did it :p

Trowa Barton: Adult Male Human, Soldier 2; Init +1 (+1 Dex); Def 13 (+1 Dex, +2 Class); Spd 10m; VP/WP 22/12; Atk +3 or -1/-1 ranged (3d8, crit 19-20, Blaster [Carbine]), +5 melee (1d3+3, punch); SV Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +0; SZ M; FP: 0; Rep: +0; Str 17, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 11, Cha 12.

Equipment: Blaster [Carbine]

Skills: Astrogate +3, Disguise +3, Escape Artist +3, Handle Animal +3, Intimidate +5, Pilot +8, Read/Write Basic, Search +3, Speak Basic, Tumble +3

Feats: Armor Proficiency (light, medium), Point Blank Shot, Quick Draw, Skill Emphasis (Pilot), Weapons Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, blaster rifles, heavy weapons, simple weapons, vibro weapons)

There, with quick draw.

i dont know how to upgrade

can someone give me suggestions

here is my pc

David Fett: Adult Male Human, Soldier 1; Init +1 (+1 Dex); Def 13 ( +1 Dex, +2

Class); Spd 10m; VP/WP -/13; Atk +2 or -2/-2 ranged (3d8, crit 19-20, Blaster [Carbine]), +4 melee (1d3+3, punch); SV Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +1; SZ M; FP: 0; Rep:

+0; Str 16, Dex 13, Con 13, Int 13, Wis 13, Cha 14.Equipment: Blaster [Carbine]

Skills: Demolitions +5, Intimidate +6, Move Silently +3, Read/Write Basic, Ride +3,

Speak Basic, Spot +3, Swim +5, Treat Injury +5 Feats: Armor Proficiency (light), Dodge, Point Blank Shot, Weapons Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, blaster rifles, heavy weapons, simple weapons, vibro weapons)

Dewbie: Desert Scavenger 3; Init -1 (Dex); Defense 18 (+10 natural, -1 size, -1 Dex); Spd 8m; VP/WP 22/15; Atk =5 melee (1d8+4, bite), +0 ranged; SQ +4 species bonus on desert Survivial checks; SV Fort +5, Ref +0, Will -2; SZ L; Rep 1; Str 19, Dex 9, Con 15, Int 2, Wis 4, Cha 8. Challenge Code; C

Skills: Hide +3, Listen -1, Survival +7.

by the way, U LIKE MY CHAT THREAD, U REALLY REALLY LIKE IT!!!

Heavy that pc is very meased up...

you have traded in

Disable Device for Disguise

and

Move silently for Handle Animal

You can't do that.

So here we go....

You have these skills and mods has off the end of the first mission

Disable Device +3, Escape Artist +3, Intimidate +5, Move Silently +3, Pilot +5, Ride +3, Tumble +3

You now get 6 more sp to spend. Use them how ever you like, if you don't now what skills are class skills just ask. But there is no trading for skills. Only droids can do that.

As for your feats, you can't take skill em (pilot) this level, you could take it in level 3 if you want. You do get a bonus feat this level, but there is a list you have to chouse from (this is a class feat so not everyone will get a new feat this level)

ok any quesitons just ask

oh one other thing....

Your pc has 1 to many skills form before, but i am going to let you keep all the skills you have. When you updated your pc with the d20 gen it will show that you have spent 4 to many skill points. That is ok as long as you start your level 2 pc with a level 1 version. OK?

Hmmm...Wraith I was just messin with ya. HA you're PC is more messed up than even I thought...if you want I have a GOOD Generator File of your level 1 Trowa that you can use to easily update...

Scipio...I'm pretty sure you get 9 SPs to spend...you can improve any of your class skills (but not all of them) by one point, add a around 3 skills, or a mixture of both.

Ok I give in...you can either get one good class skill, or get one ok Cross-Class skill, and upgrade one of your current class skills, or you can upgrade ALL of your current class skills and get another OK Class Skill.

You also get another feat, but we'll take care of that.

Your Class Skills are:

Astrogate

Computer Use

Craft

Demolitions

Intimidate

Knowledge

Pilot

Profession

Repair

and Treat Injury

All other skills are Cross-Class. All of the skills are listed in "What you need to know about Skills and Feats"

Just tell me which choice you want to do and I'll make up your new stat sheet!

Archived