Home

POLL: where do you find online MP games?

Smitty

Where do you find online MP games?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you find online MP games?

• In-game browser
    • The Zone
    • Gamespy (?)
    • Other

personally i take down any of the ips of good servers that i find then.

put them into gamespy3d and use that.

but since i aint registered i have to use rtcw, then just change the game dir and command line.

it works fine though :) just make a jk2 filter and then ur ctf and duel servers are that much easier to distinguish between.

why what do u use?

I use The All Seeing Eye. It seems to work better than gamespy since you can customize the speed in which you refresh servers giving you a more accurate ping. The in-game browser sucks!!! Sometimes it doesn;t work and when it does I only get around 50 servers. With the All Seeing Eye and Gamespy I get over 450!

It's free to use, tho several features are disabled... these features aren't so needed anyways...

And I prefer using ASE to GS3D any day...

Remember GS3D's LONG waiting time when u refresh the servers? the whole program stucks... in ASE, u can do whatever u want...

I tried the All Seeing Eye last night and I could only see 10 servers for Jedi Knight (modifiers were ping under 200 and that's it) and for UT (same modifiers) I saw none. On Gamespy I see 400 servers but you did mention something about speed of refresh making a diffrence? Tell me more please!

Archived