Home

How do you kill robot man

Xtreme00

i assume you are talkinga bout adminral fyarr..

he has the shield around him..

what i did was sabre his shield down ( 3 or 4 swings i think) then i would go in with some sabre swings strafing him.. stay away from his front when you go in.. he will throw you and kill you.. hehehe if i remember right i had to take his shield down 5 times and then hit him with the medium sabre stance a bunch of times..

like i said.. sabre his shield, don't get too close if you touch the shield you get buzzed ( don't need to be that close tohit it with the sabre).. then try and sabre him from behind or the side ( just not the front).

just so you know i'm mostly a sabre user so not sure, but it can probably be done with the guns too.

1) Use explosives on him to blow away his shield. Rockets, Repeater rifle alt fire, thermal detonators etc. Once his shield is down, move in with the saber and chop him up. Be careful though, as he packs a mean punch, and the game is REALLY screwy in detecting the punch. He will swing, he will finish the swing, you will move in, and you'll still be punched away :mad:

Best thing to do is to hit Force Speed and get in behind him.

Alternatively, you can keep firing explosives once his shield is down.

2) Get on the iron bars above him, and drop some stuff down on that little antenna he's got. I think pretty much every weapon works for that, but the alt repeater is probably best.

Once the shield is down, see above for tactics.

Good luck

Creston

For those of you who like using the saber from the moment you get it consistantly to the end...like me ;) just stand in one spot (he wont walk into you) use fast saber style so you can get some quick jabs on the shield inbetween bolcking his guns, then when his shield is momentarily down, jump over his head and slash his back a few times...then wash, rinse, and repeat :)

*bows*

Ya, I noticed that too. That little red "V" shield generator on his back is identical to the little red "V" shield generators that you destroyed only moments before he came in with the cut-scene. When I fought him, I just couldn't hit it. But great advice, I thought that that what would happen. :)

Heheh i gotta say, i did the same thing the emperor did against fyyar in the gold armor. i was strictly lightsabre only the entire game. (except sniper for enemies way outta force and lightsabre throw range) after i got his shield down the 2nd time i managed to force speed behind him and cut down his force shield antenae. after that it was a matter of slicin and dicin. I have to say this for single player. I dont even know why they bothered to throw in all those miscellaneous weapons when the lightsabre and force powers combined were far superior than any conventional weapons that the imperial remnant had.

Archived