Home

At-st's in Mp game would be great, no?

Fuud

I LOVE this game. Both Sp and Mp are awsome beyond all reason in my opinion. I would however like to see some things added to the multiplayer modes. Like the ability to pilot an At-st. Maybe as a different type of Jedi Master game or something but I think that alot of stuff in single player (althought perhaps difficult, not impossible to move to the Mp game) would be absolutely wonderful in multi player. Also can't wait for new levels. Did I mention that I love this game.

May the force be with you (and not your other friends at the lan parties)

Originally posted by bantha274

Wait for Star Wars Galaxies MMORPG to come out later this year or next

a maybe you will be able to pilot AT-ST's and more!

MMORPGS serve to seperate the community. I refuse to pay for them, as they alienate some people that cannot or do not have the means to pay.

But this would be a kickass mod!

Edit: this post removes my posting virginity! Hooray!

Welcome to the forums. :) *hands over a chocolate Jedi Medallion* ;)

Yeah, employing some AT-ST's in MP would be great. I think they'd work best in a CTF level, so you have one of your team members patrolling in front protecting your base...

Of course...you could also have an AT-ST FFA in some ruins...take out your opponents before they take you out.

And what are you talking about bantha274? You can pilot AT-ST's in the SP part of this game, and it's fantastic. :eyeraise: So all it needs is someone to dig and delve for the right bit of code...maybe Raven would even be good enough to put it in a patch to make them easier to use in MP...

Archived