Home

Cairn_docks1 - alarm system

zERoCooL2479

Okay...Here's the problem...I have been undected so far in the level. There is this one part where as soon as you open the door, there are 2 storm troopers, a leutenant in the distance, and if you look to the right there is an officer behind glass <-- this guy sees me everytime and sets off the alarm...I tried using the mind trick but it didn't seem to work. Please Help...Thanks!

I'm not sure where you are, but I'm pretty sure.

Before you go through the door, if you are facing it, there is an opening in the wall to the left. You have to jump up to it. After you go through the opening, there is a switch to the left that will shut off the lights. Make sure you have batteries for nightvision, or memorize the route before the lights go out. Oh and stay crouched when you enter the room, or the guy behind the glass will see you(I'm pretty sure).

HBK

Hmmm. I am not sure. I never had that problem. Either I made it through the room or died. I had a save right before the room so that wasn't a big deal. Did you wait a while to see if it would reset? Sorry can't help you more.

Anyone else out there have an answer?

HBK

As far as I know, you can only turn off the lights once. I doubt the imperials would fall for the same trick twice,so that would give you away anyways.

I always turn off the lights, then drop straight down from that point, move left around the first display, right past the three imperials, straight on past the other display then right towards the exit. One of the imperials WILL notice you, but it's the "hey, what was that?" kind of notice, and if you move out the door straight away it won't matter. Be ready for a big scrap once you are out of the door though :)

Creston

UPDATE: I was just checking out the 'stickey' thread about patch ideas and found that there is a bug that if you save it after the lights are out and restart, they will be on and cannot be turned off. So there you have it. Maybe that's your answer.

HBK

Originally posted by HBK

UPDATE: I was just checking out the 'stickey' thread about patch ideas and found that there is a bug that if you save it after the lights are out and restart, they will be on and cannot be turned off. So there you have it. Maybe that's your answer.

HBK

Yes, that's my answer. Damn, I'm going to have to wait for the patch? That sucks. Does anyone have any idea when that will come out?

Archived