Home

Reborn battles too easy

Captainclone

They can usually defend against it....but on maximum difficulty you will rarely be able to push them over. One way in which you have the best chance is to force grip them, then push them in the air. Of course, some reborn battles you can be lucky and get one final blow straight away, and some go on for ages.

Reborn r 2 easy. The 1st time i meat 1 i was rdy 4 a big battle. 1 strike and he was down i couldn't believe it especially compared 2 the shadow troopers which are almost impossible when it's against 2. And yes i was playing it on Jedi difficulty the 1st time round.

Me thinks some people are playing it on Padawan difficulty....

Try taking on 2 Reborn and A Shadowtrooper at the same time on Jedi Knight difficuly or above.

No walk in the park, let me assure you.

I found them a little bit easy on normal difficulty, but it didn't take away anything because it was fun being the more powerful jedi and showing them "who was boss". The sure fire way I found to kill them was to get in a saber lock, and immediately after breaking it go into force grip and then saber throw - very satisfying to see them rise up holding their throat and then immediately get sliced in half...heh.

Try fighting 5 reborn bosses at once.

but if you want to kill them fast, just quickly grab them, toss them upwards and force push them. No sweat.

and they can only block the force when they're in defensive mode - meaning if they're attacking, jumping, twirling, etc, they can be hit.

Archived