Home

Your Thoughts on a WarHammer 40k Mod

bw3rdln

<S> ALL

i have been moding for a while now and i always wanted to do a WarHammer 40k mod JK2 is one of the games im looking at Plus Warcraft3 is another, but i only have time for one i would like your thoughts on this.

Regards

Blackwolf

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah! A WarHammer 40k MOD would be great! Maybe you are in a group of Space Marines (with a few Terminators) against Chaos (yeah!) or Tyranids, Sisters of Battle and also Catachians and the whole Imperials would be great to see!

There would be so much great within a WH40k MOD! All I can do is show respect and say please do it! Good Luck!

Peace & Respect

-- Aetherfukz

The Force is my ally (and a powerful ally it is.)

• 4 weeks later...

well i dont play 40k but my friend do! i have looked in his White Dwarf magazined and i think 40k space marines kick ass, plz make a mod, i amybe can help, but only to change small stuff like rate-of-fire on the weapons... hehe

As my friend Migl said, you need any help, we don't know how but we'd love to try, hehehe

now, I'd guess SM against CSM would be the most realistik choice even though IG wouldn't be that much harder (mostly just a skinning job with some weapon mods) the IG needs to have way to many players on their side to function...

Right now we're trying to figure out how to change the model construction (size and such), and how the program cuts the skinning files... we got ourselves a long road I guess, hehe

Ok, i've read your idea an it sounds good, i was going to work on a mod myself, but based on the Fantasy Battle side of warhammer with crossbows and magic in the tree's etc..

Ther service i am offering are these:

3D Max Modelling (3-4years Exp)

2D Textuer Artist

Mapper

I am more than welcome to help out if your serious about getting it done, and made well, to a very high standard :) i know it sounds a little fussy it's just that i have helpped out with MODs ijn the past but alot of people seem to just give up.

I also have a m8 whos willing to help out with the mapping etc... ICQ or MSN me.

MSN: j.stone@cableinet.co.uk

I have played 40k for the past 6 years so know alot about it and got alot of good ideas to share, let me know.

Alpha-UK (My Hompage with some art and stuff

Archived