Home

New SP Level Released

Aristotle

Originally posted by Darksider

i was kinda hoping the walkway would crash down if i destroyed all the hanging supports but it stayed there :( oh well

Sounds like you have something to do when the map editor comes out! (The original ladder.map file is in the ladder.pk3 file, it looks like...)

must have editing tools! mods are going to be nice.... more force powers i think

maybey a total conversion...... im thinking wheel of time..... drooool

stop tormenting me! i need my fix of meddling in things that only an SDK can provide ;)

OMG!:eek:

Love this map! i did so much stuff with it, i really like the window thing, but it'd be way cooler if the window "resealed" or shut itself when you break it, cuz i keep getting too close.. mehehehehe

Anyhows, a few suggestions,

1) more traps.. i like traps.. traps are fun. in CS i loved mice final for the GIANT grenade you could pull the pin out of...

2) start with stormies, because nothings funnier than stormies.

3) places to get health/shields.. like benchmarks. ie, after tavion, you get a bacta and a large shield booster.

4) a complete listing of the spawnable characters.. i got tired of spawning mice. but i think the noise they make is hilarious.

Doot doot do da doo!

bee ba beepado!

after youve offed desann (spawn a couple of lukes and trainers to wade through to him quickly) kill off everything else and then run along the bridge backwards hitting a key bound to spawn stormtrooper , the first one will have just turned around when you get to the end, saber throw down the middle and watch the bits fly! or pull or push is also good, lightning , or run from the window side to the otherside and push them all out the window (i stood just outside the vacuum zone and spawned a ton and they all went screaming out the window lol)

Originally posted by Darksider

i was kinda hoping the walkway would crash down if i destroyed all the hanging supports but it stayed there :( oh well

Me too. I was disappointed after I took out all the supports and it was still floating up there. The rest of the level was perfect :)

Archived