Home

I CANT GET THE SABEr!

Shifty Capone

I've been at this point in the game for over two hours myself!

It's certainly a real bugger. I've been running in flat out, and I can't see the saber on the platform to pull it before the shaft has gone up! Am I getting to close to the shaft? Should I stand just in side the last door, and force pull from there before it closes?

Hmm I think that I just answered my own question! Allot of good it dose me now that I'm bald, and hair is all over my key board now...

Well if I'm wrong about this tactic I'll be back here soon, so if you all have more suggestions go ahead, and post them please...

Thanks, NomadWR;)

If you are talking about the point where you step on a platform and run towards a shaft that makes its way upward then you are at the wrong point to get the saber. You have to be in the big open area where you see the top of the shaft and the saber sitting there in a cage on top of the shaft.

Thank you all for your help!!!

I just thought that I was close to getting the saber when I saw the cage, and shaft go up, after the speed run through the doors. Boy was I wrong huh? But with the hints, and tips you all gave, I found out that I was still a long way off from the saber!

But I have the saber now, and I wonder just what I'm in for next(looking forward to it) .

I've played a lot of differant game in my time, most of them FPS's (all of the Half Life games) but none have come close to the challenge of "Out Cast"...

On my web-site I've stated that this year is going to be one for the books (more or less) for the PC gamming community, with games like RTCW, MoHAA to be two of the best that I have played, untill now. And man oh man it's looking like it is indeed going be a great year...

Thanks again everyone for your help!!!

~NomadWR~

http://www.geocities.com/wrnomad1b1

P.S. I wonder if my hair will grow back?:rolleyes:

I just tried that several times, but it didnt work, thats why i came here hhhmmmmm perhaps im not doing it properly, but im sure

i didnt see the usual blue icon over the recticle when a force power is available. I will try again.

ROLo

Archived