Home

How do you kill that lame AT-ST in the caim assembly bay?

zaggy24

He's tough. I tried speeding around and slicing at its legs, but that's really hard to do without getting trampled. I tried det packs, but it didn't even seem to be damaged by them. The alt-fire on the repeater doesn't do enough damage. One time, I did it by backpeddaling around the dropship while tossing my saber up at it as it came around the corner and before it started shooting at me. Still was tricky not being hit by missiles.

Finally, I remembered I could force push his missiles and even the larger blaster bolts (or whatever they are) back at him. Didn't always hit him and it took a long time, but eventually it ended up destroying its own weapons and I finished him off with saber throws.

If all else fails, remember that you don't *have* to fight it. You can run through that large door next to the drop ship, dodge the turret fire and troopers in that room, and drop down into the tunnel at the back of the room which leads to the next level.

What I did for this is if this is the place i am thinking, I backed up towards the door i came in, sidestepped left some, and for some reason the thing would not come past the wall ahead that sticks out some. He still fired at me, but with the lightsaber it wa not a problem and when he fired rockets Just force push them back at it. Eventually it will run out of ammo. Then, in one of the larger rooms like the one where those small atst-like robots came out, there is one of those emp guns. Those work well on an atst, and with some of the rockets that were pushed back at it, it shouldnt take too much.

if you look in the middle of the room theres one of those drop pods with an open door...

run inside and just peck at him with impunity...he cant reach you in there...

force lightning works well but it goes through force power like a termite through wood....

Archived