Home

Co-op multiplayer.

chikara

Would be really cool for a mod like that to come out. If anyone's seen the Episode II trailers, you'll probably remember that scene with all the Jedi surrounded, blocking shots. That's be really cool to have to work with other people in a situation like that.

Yeah.

yes i was about to make a topic about this but since u made it all the better.

was gonna suggest someone make it possible to be able to have a singleplayer team mode. so u can take on the single player villains with the help of ur friends

would be fun

"20 storm troppers ahead, i'll get em" *goes in* *partner hears screaming and moaning and sees bright lights, closes and opens his eyes* "ouch, ooo. that had to hurt" *room clear* "thanks *walks threw the dead bodies*

would be fun :)

If you'd played Jedi Power Battles, you'll have a feeling of what the game would feel like. Even though that game isn't that fun. Anyone played it? Trying to jump in the Tatooine level is the must frustrating thing in the world. You jump off a ledge, then a probe droid shoots you, and then you fall do your death. Fun. But hey, that first level was really cool.

Guest PissedJedi

Who knows it might be in an expansion for Jk2.

:) But then again I gotta see how the game is selling.

Originally posted by PissedJedi

Who knows it might be in an expansion for Jk2.

:) But then again I gotta see how the game is selling.

Considering how Mysteries of the Sith was a failure for lucasarts I myself do not think we will be seeing a jk2 expansion in the near future.

Archived