Home

Help, I'm stuck on the "Bay" i believe

ianskate

I have basically gone through the entire level scouring for something to do and somewhere to go. I am completely stuck. I have killed every single person in the level (that i could find). I have some screenshots to show you the level, and to help you, to help me :eek:

shot0000.jpg

shot0001.jpg

Where can I go?

Thanks alot, i appreciate it :)

-ian

It's not that bad, all you have to is go back into one of the docking bays, (i think it's the one with the frieghter you arrived on) and look above the nose of the ship and find the grill that you can shoot and jump through it.

I've done all of this, and am completely stuck. I have gone EVERYWHERE. I have been into every spot, i have even enabled noclipping to fly around and see if i have visited every spot... and i have. There is no end to this level. WTF!

I, too, am stuck on this level near the room that Ianskate posted a picture of at the top of this thread. Beyond the room in one direction is a sort of hallway with many (elevator?) doors, one of which is stuck open. Climbling into this elevator shaft reveals a grate up high. Past that grate is another elevator that is running continuously up and down, and yet it doesn't seem to take you to an unlocked door. Can anyone tell me what I am supposed to do at this point? There is a button in the room pictured at the top of this thread, and the button can be either red or blue, but I don't know what purpose it serves. Thank you anyone that can help. This is infuriating!

Btw, Ianskate, in the room pictured first in this thread, there is a large container on the right that you can force pull to the center of the room and climb on top of to enter a grate, though even by doing that I get into this maze with forcefields that i can't figure out.

Good luck and let's hope somebody posts a resolution!

Lamfir

its really easy from this point. seriously. from tthat room you take one of the lifts up to the control room. now that you are in the control room, there will be a console (one on the left if you are facing out the window) it looks different than the others. now if you stand at that console and hit the use key , looking out the window, you should notice 3 huge doors with red lights. the huge bay door on the right , well change the lights for that door to white by using the console. you will notice 3 little symbols on the console . the symbol on the right represents the door on the right. once you have opened that bay door rush back down and go in....

Firstly, thanks much to seanMO for such a speedy reply, although the point at which i am stuck is after you go through that third huge door. But regardless, your willingness to help a stranger is very much appreciated.

Luckily, for the 3 or 4 others who seem as frustrated as me, I found what I was looking for after going over many old posts.

Okay, for anyone else who has reached the hallway of closed elevator doors just past the room in the screenshot at the start of this thread:

Go into the hallway of elevator doors. On your right will be an elevator that is stuck open. Enter that elevator shaft, look around above you, and you should see a grate. Break that grate, jump up and enter a short little shaft. Beyond that shaft is another elevator that is constantly running up and down. When it passes, jump on TOP of it, not in it. Then turn to your right just a little bit (about a two o' clock facing after you leave the shaft). Now, here's the part driving us all nuts, if you pay attention, you'll see that the elevator flies past a tunnel that you can enter if you jump off the top of the elevator at the right time. You'd never see it if you actually rode inside the elevator. I haven't gotten any farther than this, but I was so elated to find this damn thing that i wanted to pass my joy and info on to others. Sorry to be so longwinded, I'm just so happy to be done with that section! Good luck to everyone with this section and all the rest.

Lamfir

errr, i have been into all three large rooms many times. there is NOTHING to do. Anyone? I have used the control panel, and gone into each room. One contains the transport, one is empty, and one has that other deathstar thingie, whatever its called. There is literally NOWHERE to go. :(

Go to the bay with the Imperial Shuttle. Jump on the nose. From there, you can jump to the platform in front of you. Shoot out the grate right above you and jump into it. Once there, you are on your way.

Cheers:biggs:

Umm, i have... thats how i got into the area in my pictures...

i have jumped into that vent, gone through and around those blue force fields guarding some walkways, faught with those jedi wanna-be's, and fallen through into that control-type room...

i kill everyone, and go through those doors, see the droid scrolling across the floor, back and forth, i go up into the broken elevator, and have ridden up and down on top of the other one, and there is nowhere to go once on top of it. Any ideas?

ianskate,

As some have mentioned above, you'll have to do some elevator hopping before you reach the end level.

Pertaining to the first picture you have posted, go to the door on the left from the same perspective as shown. You'll see a bunch of elevator tubes and one should be open or broken. There is a red colored grate entrance, enter through there and once you get through, go and jump on TOP of the elevator that is moving up and down. Start looking around while you are moving up and down on that same elevator and you should see a green entrance. From there, it's pretty much a couple more elevator hopping until you see the last elevator with it's ceiling/top broken through. Once you land on that, it'll load the next level.

it seems like everyone gets stuck in the same places... here near the elevators and the panels in the first or second level above that chasm, where you have to put in the code... bad level design on raven's/ lucasart's part, or is it so obvious that it's not? you tell me

i would go with the bad level design, i mean its IMPOSSIBLE to see this... even when roaming around in noclipping mode, did i miss where i had to go...

i have made a few maps (for my own fun) for counterstrike, and i understand what has to go into making a level, and it is not at all easy, so i cant be mad at them... but they really should have made this slightly more obvious... oh well.

:D

The answers to this this level are all shown above, but now that I've just done it, please let me compile the order of action while it's fresh in my memory.

After all the the obvious fighting (which is impossible without using force speed), the idea is to take one of the elevators to the main hangar control room (That's in the top area of the first pic above). To activate these elevators, you should run up the tunnels from the left hanger bay (the one with just boxes in the middle).

When in the main control room, use the left control panel to select the RIGHT hanger door, then use the right control panel to OPEN the right hangar door. Quickly catch the lift down and get inside that hanger.

Jump onto the nose of the Imperial Shuttle. Now force jump onto the catwalk above. Without moving, look above you and you will see a grate. Throw your light sabre to smash it and force jump inside the piping.

Once inside you should hang a right, walk over a gap in the floor protected by a blue forcefield and find a switch on the wall. The switch de-activates the forcefield allowing you to return and drop through. You'll now find yourself in a similar section of corridors with another drop protected by a forcefield. Locate the switch (right next to the forcefield) and drop through. Repeat the process for a THIRD time and you should find yet another forcefield-protected drop. This time you don't use it. Explore the corridor a little further and you will discover a smashable grate. Going through it will put you in the room pictured 2nd at the top of this thread.

Push a control panel in this room and then go to the opposite side of the hanger to another watchtower area. In this second room, there's a control panel to push AND a forcefield switch to de-activate.

The remaining doorway takes you back to the start of the level, but you want to exit the hanger through the BIG doors to get to the lift sillyness.

Above the first lift on your right is a grate. Smash it and jump into it. Ride ontop of this first lift until you find an area to dismount. Take your time riding up and down the lifts. You can't get killed and it is good to get your bearings.

After dismounting, you have nothing left to do except jump ontop of the second lift. This is easy, but getting off it is rather tricky. Ride up and down several times to familiarise yourself with the gap halfway down the shaft. You need to make a timed running jump off the top of the lift in order to make it across to the third lift. It's impossible to do it first time, but if you get yourself prepared, it's no problem.

The third lift has a broken roof, and the level abruptly finishes when you ride it all the way to the bottom.

Hope this makes sense.

Archived