Home

Pirating the beta

Psychobobvr21

I think that it is wrong to pirate a game; however if you buy the game and you are waiting for it to arive in the mail i find that their is nothing wrong with it. What do you think?

While it may seem logical to people, it's still against the law. And these types of pirating discussion aren't permitted here.

--Canoli

I think you are very impatient but it's better then not buying the game at all because you've got a pirated version.

Thanks for at least buying the game.

I got the game and now people on my floor want to burn it. i'm like heck no, i paid $60 for this game.

There is a way to burn a copy and make it work...little trick that software developers have put into their copy protection. You don't need any special software to do it, but it's something that requires extra attention on your part.

When I installed my game I checked to see if it would run without the CD. When it didn't, I knew I would have to make a backup, because I knew I was going to play the hell outta this game, and if the CD got screwed up, I'd be more than mad. So I copied it, and sure enough, I run the game on the copy and leave the origninal in it's nice, pretty CD case, just in case.

But yeah people, go out and buy the game, it's definitely worth it!

First of all you can burn jk2, protection is removed by getting an image (a .bin or .iso, etc) and burning it. Second of all yes, it is stupid that raven didnt put any cd key because people who downloaded it can play with all the benifits....oh well

Raven does NOT make decisions on things like CD keys. Raven is the developer, LucasArts is the publisher. LEC decided not to use a CD key, not Raven.

Burned copies DO work because my friend burnt one so he could use it on his server he's working on.

Archived