Home

Vader... work in progress...

sithlord-II

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if anyone of you has star wars galactic battlegrounds, search the files for some vader sounds. all the voice-files are directly taken from the studio-sounds, so you may find high quality sounds. i would do, but i have the german version of the game, i think that won't help you.

Butt-Raider? Tsk tsk. You daft, insolent fool. Unfortunately, I don't find it hard to believe that somebody named "Butt-raider" would do something like make fun of people. It's arrogant, cruel, rude, and downright, straight up, flat out WRONG. Too bad you didn't know that when you posted that picture. And I'm guessing it's not even that you didn't think; it's that your brain just can't grasp simple concepts like right and wrong. Congratulations. You're very close to being a poor excuse for the Human race. *walks out*

I would encourage as many people as possible to report "disturbances in the Force" such as some of the above posts to moderators. I don't believe in contact mods for minor disputes or squabbles, but this post, which I believed to be one of the best on the boards until very recently, has caused me to do so for the very first time. BTW, sithlord, I hear Bloodriot has made some progress on his Fett model...any more news on Vader?

*LAUGHS* WHOA! That poor person is going to have a BAAAAD day. Let me guess: You got that off Rotten? Huh. Anyway, yeah. Those kinds of things really don't need to be posted anywhere. Period. If they are going to be posted, it should be with permission of a family member or the person in the accident, and should be posted ONLY on medical website (maybe not even that). I believe whoever posted that picture should be banned, as well as whoever Butt-Raider is. There SHOULD be a way to ban just the IP, period, so they can't just go back and keep changing their name. It's cowardly. ;) I don't...appriciate cowards. But, I will give you the fact that you had the guts to say something to my face. Just use my e-mail next time, so you don't have to disturb everybody else. :) Whoever you are...No $killz...the name fits you. That was quite immature. :) *pokes and grins* Don't you know it's not pollite to be immature and say really evil things about people that you don't know? I think you're so CUTE! :D *giggles* I love it when people try to make me mad. Honestly...*grins* I really do. :) Just gives me a chance to let them know how immature they're being. As to the reference to oral sex...you really should ask somebody what their gender is before making references: Because I'm a young woman. You know? Girl? Gal? Female? Any of those things ring a bell? :) I'm also a writer. I can sound like either gender. I generally post as a guy. You know? *taps HIS chin*, I said. I'm not a him, babe. ;)

Okay. So, about the model. I'm anxious to see Darth Vader. It might be a good bet that in the near future, after the first Vader model hits, people will make a few more. Heh. The Darth Maul effect. ;) And sorry for that first paragraph. Just wanted to end MY discussion about this. I'm wondering, as of now, how many people will start making Boba Fett models as well as Darth Vader ones. It will be interesting to see which one turns out the best. So far...this one. ;) It's the only Vader model that I've seen.

Archived