Home

Using pre-existing alternate skins in Multiplayer...

Zek

Is there a way to use an alternate skin for the model you're using online if it already exists in the game, without editing any files? For example, the different Reborn colors and the team skins on FFA games. I saw a Red Stormtrooper in Duel once, but I couldn't get him to answer on how he got it. Can you switch to these via the console, or do you have to put it in as a new skin, thus limiting online use of it?

when u join a server and the window pops up allowing u to chose ur skin, saber color etc, im pretty sure u can change the color of ur skin to either the red/blue ctf skins by changing the team thingy to above right of the skins row.

i explained it badly but im sure ull figure it out :)

That red trooper might have been me :)

when you choose your saber color and skin on the top right above the skin line it says team change it to red or blue!

easy ive played on many servers and im the only one ive seen using red trooper! :) he looks cool with red saber and my name in red also :)

damn, stop acting like its some big secret. You are not more leet using other skins, here's how to do it...

in console type these commands:

/model kyle/blue would give you the blue kyle

/model stormtrooper/red would give the red stormtrooper

all of those can be repeated and used with any of the models..

now the alternate models from single player:

Type /model and any of these for extra models:

example

/model reborn/boss

other models:

reborn/forceuser

reborn/fencer

reborn/acrobat

imperial/officer

imperial/commander

morgan

jedi/j2

All of these can be found looking in the pk3 file for the game. Headless kyle, and kyle gloves model are also in there, but im not giving them out, as they are cheating (invisible) Well, headless isnt bad, but you can do gloves only if you know headless

Archived